http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday 28 February 2012

USB sound adapter review

This will be the first product that I am going to review. I got this to replace my spoilt headphone jack port on my PC. Below are some shots of it.


   
      This is the size of it against a AAA battery. Quite small I would say.
      I disassembled it to see what the inside is. Nothing much.
 
      This is how it looks like when it is connected to my PC's USB port.

For $2, you can't go wrong. It works like it should BUT do not expect high quality sound from it. There is some static coming from it but once you start listening to music or gaming, it should be that "visible" anymore. It should be able to work for most of us if we're only going to replace the spoilt headphone jack port whether it's our PC or laptop. I used it for gaming which works just fine.

Build Quality
Not that bad. Dropped it for a total of 3 times and it's still working.

DO NOT plug it into a USB hub. You should plug it directly into the USB port of your PC or laptop. By the way, I got it from dealextreme. Shipping(Free) took about 10 days after it is being sent out to Singapore.

Summary
If you're looking for something to replace your spoilt headphone jack port, this is the one. It cost only $2. Thumbs up to the manufacturer for making something so small and cheap that works really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment